The eForms helpline: 0845 603 0890
This application requires the use of pop-up windows.
If you have a popup-blocker, please refer to your program’s documentation on how to disable it for named pages.
When you are certain that you have completed the above, you may
- Please note there is no need for you to submit your self-assessment for 2014-15 until you receive a notification to do so.
- Scottish Government Care Home Census 2013
The Scottish Government Care Home Census Form for 2013 is now available.
Please note that the form can be updated throughout the coming year but cannot be submitted until the opening date for submission, which will be Friday 16 May 2014.
- *NEW* - Hints & Tips
You can copy and paste text to and from eForms documents.
Copy: Highlight the text that you want to copy and hold down CTRL and press C
Paste: Place cursor where you want to insert the text and hold down CTRL and press V
Undo: If you make a mistake, you can undo your last action by holding down CTRL and pressing Z
Cut: If you want to remove a selected block of text, highlight it and hold down CTRL and press X
You can magnify or demagnify the page you are working on by holding down CTRL and using the scroll ball on your mouse to toggle the zoom level.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NEW FUNCTIONALITY
Please note that you can now submit Updates to Notifications and where applicable, submit Variation Application form linked to a submitted Notification.
Download guidance pdf
- CHILD MINDERS: New Functionality - Status Update Notifications
Please note that Child Minders can now submit notifications to advise SCSWIS when you wish to change from Inactive to Active and vice versa.
An option in the Menu will be displayed enabling an appropriate Service Status Update Notification eForm to be generated.
Also, if you have been inactive for a while, you may receive a request to update your status and can submit the required notification via the eForms system.
- NEW: Voluntary Cancellation Application eForm now available
Please note that new Voluntary Cancellation applications can now be submitted using the eForms [Create Voluntary Cancellation for Registration Application] link, which will generate an eForm document.
- NEW: Variations eForm now available
Please note that new Variation applications should now be submitted using the eForms [Create Variation Document] link, which will generate an eForm document.
The pdf Variations link is still available to enable in progress pdf Variation forms to be completed.
- Social Work Department Self Assessment Tool
If you have a Local Authority login to the eForms system, you can access the Social Work Department Self Assessment Tool from the eForms menu.
If you have any problems logging into the Self Assessment Tool, please contact the eForms Helpdesk on 0845 603 0890
- SCSWIS Certificate of Registration in [Submitted] tab
- Please note that your SCSWIS Certificate of Registration can be found in the [Submitted] tab when you have logged into the eForms system.
- Local Authority Users - DataStore Access
- If you have a Local Authority login to the eForms system, you will now be able to access the DataStore directory by clicking on the eForms DataStore link on the Menu.
- Provider's Login Facility
If you are a service provider with more than one service, we can give you a log-in which will enable you to view and manage all the information for all your services. If you would like a username/password please contact the eForms helpdesk on 0845 603 0890.The helpdesk is open between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
- Providers can now update their email address online
All users can now check/update their email address online.
The email address is now shown immediately below the Logged In User's Name - if it is too long to display in full, please hold mouse over the name to see the full entry.
To modify the email address, click on the "Change Email Address" option which appears at the top of the left-hand menu, change the displayed email address and click on [OK].
- View Inspection Reports Online
- To view Draft and Final Inspection Reports online, please log in and click on the [Submitted] tab.
- Providers can now register new services online
Providers can now register new services directly from within the eForms system.
Log in using your provider login and click the Online Registrations link from the Menu.
- Providers can now apply for variation to their service online
Providers can now apply for a variation to their service directly from within the eForms system.
Log in and click the Variations link from the Menu.